The William Hill free bet offer gives £30 of free bets to all new customers! The Will Hill bet 10 get 30 sign up offer means if you register online as a new customer and deposit just £10, you’ll get £30 of free bets to spend. Sign up now and win big!
William Hill free bet sign up offer
To take advantage of the William Hill new customer sign up offer, use the link below and enter the William Hill promo code ‘C30’ when you register a new online account for the first time.
How to claim your William Hill free bet
- Click ‘Get this free bet‘ to go to your free bet promotion page on the William Hill website
- Hit the yellow ‘Join here’ button in the top corner and sign up with your details
- Enter William Hill promo code ‘C30’ in the ‘promo code’ field on the registration pages
- Opt-in to the promotion by submitting all the details using the ‘agree and join’ button
- Place at least a £10 bet on any sports event at odds of at least 1/2
- When that bet has settled, you will automatically receive 3 x £10 free bets in your bet slip
Free bet terms and conditions
- New William Hill online customers only
- Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Only the “win” part from EW bets will count
- Applies only to pre-match and in-play bets
- The free bets are credited as 3 x £10/€10
- Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets
- All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days, before they expire
- Paypal deposits are excluded from the offer
- ‘Cash in my bet’ feature can be used on bets placed with the free bets (excluding the value of the free bet placed)
- Full terms, payment method & country restrictions apply
- Please be gamble aware and bet responsibly
About William Hill
William Hill is Best Free Bet Scout’s go-to sports betting bookmaker. We’ve used this bookie for many years now, and we’re confident if you make the switch, you won’t be disappointed.
William Hill is one of the UK’s largest bookmakers. With over 80 years experience, it’s brand is recognised as one most trusted bookmakers across the country, and now has a huge global reach, attracting new customers from all over the world.
Founded in the UK way back in 1934, William Hill originally began as postal and telephone betting business.
When high street betting shops eventually became legal in the UK in the 1960s, William Hill grew exponentially by taking up premises of many independent bookmakers.
It’s number of shops peaked at over 14,000 in the 1970s at a point where the original founder, Mr William Hill, died and the company became part of the Sears Holdings Group.
Today, the company employees over 16,000 staff in 8 different countries, where it is now licensed to operate online in Spain, Italy, and since 2012, in the states of Nevada and Delaware in the US.
William Hill is now rapidly growing it’s business in the United States, since a Supreme Court ruling in May 2018 declared the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) unconstitutional.
Will Hill mobile betting
Will Hill’s mobile web app is so mobile-friendly, you don’t need to bother downloading the app!
It’s been built using a responsive frontend framework, meaning it will work perfectly in the web browser on any device, from a laptop, tablet or mobile. The website had a really good performance score when we tested it on a typical mobile 3G connection.
However, if you like a good old mobile app, then you can still head over to the iPhone of Android stores and download the William Hill mobile app to your mobile device. Their iPhone app is the most downloaded Sportsbook app in the app store. It currently has a 4.6 out of 5 star review rating at the time of writing, and has been downloaded over 2.8 million times.
Markets and odds
Arguably one of the most extensive in terms of markets, William Hill also manages to put out competitively priced odds, which are typically matched to the lowest you’ll find from other bookmakers.
William Hill offer over 250 markets on all major football matches, amounting to 60,000 matches a year. They offer markets for football leagues and competitions all over the world including Champions League, Premier League, Sky Bet EFL League One and Two, the FA Cup, La Liga, MLS, and many more.
The customer service staff at William Hill are available 24/7. You can get in touch either through their dedicated UK freephone number, an international freephone number, at their email address, or via their instant ‘live chat’ service.
If you’re down with the kids and you’re on Twitter, you can also tweet the help line @WillHillHelp. While you’re waiting for a direct response from them, it’s also useful to read through their responses to other people’s issues, which may help yours.
If you ever do need to get in touch, you’ll be greeted by a friendly and knowledgable member of William Hill’s team, who are really efficient at solving your problem.
William Hill features and promotions
Will Hill’s free bet £10 get £30 in free bets new customer offer is one of the best free bets on the market.
Furthermore, Will Hill also has a whole host of incredible promotions to improve the odds on you taking home the big bucks after using your free bet. William Hill’s promotions include:
- #YourOdds bet builder: Tweet @WillHill with your own unique bet scenario, and they’ll give you your own odds market.
- Daily Bet Boost: get daily enhanced odds of any bet on your bet slip but hitting the boost button when available.
- Bet Boost your Acca: Get boosted odds on one straight-line accumulator of 3+ selections, every day.
- Acca insurance: Get your stake back as a free bet if one of your bets on your accumulator loses with this accumulator insurance offer.
- Enhanced odds: Increased odds on loads of the day’s most popular events.
- Live streaming: William Hill TV (WHTV) live streams the big events on their website.
- Will Hill Radio & podcast: Keep up with all the live action from horse racing, greyhounds and in-play events, or catch up with their dedicated podcast.
- Bet Calculator: A simple tool to help you calculate your odds and potential winnings
- Flash odds: William Hill massively improve the odds on a range of the day’s big events for a short limited period of time, and on special occasions like ‘Black Friday’.
- 4 means more: Get a 15% bet bonus when you win on a ’90 minutes’, ‘both teams to score’, or ‘match result’ bet.
- Super odds: A humongous price every day!
- Betting tips: Get free betting tips from the William Hill betting community. See each tipster’s recent form, and bet directly on their NAPs of the day.
Payment and deposit methods
- Debit card
- Credit card
- William Hill Cash Direct
- Fast Bank Transfer
- Bank transfer
William Hill rating
- User experience - 99%99%
- Design - 91%91%
- Mobile - 93%93%
- Customer service - 89%89%
- Wide variety of sports, events, and bet types
- Boost any bet
- Live streaming
- Accepts a wide range of payment methods
- Slightly outdated visual design