TLCBet, official betting partners of Southampton Football Club, have a free bet sign up offer available to all new customers, which gives you up to £30 in bonus tokens to bet on sports markets.
When you deposit into your new account and place six qualifying bets on sport, you can claim a bonus matching the lowest stake of your bets once they’ve settled.
This giant of Asian sports and casino gambling now proudly offer hundreds of worldwide sports markets and competitive odds to UK punters. So show yourself a little TLC and claim this offer while it lasts!
TLCBet free bet sign up offer
Just like a free bet that you may be familiar with, this promotion gives you a bonus token to spend on sports markets up to the value of £30. All you need to do to claim the sign up offer is create a new account, deposit and stake the minimum requirements, and the bonus is yours!
How to claim your TLCBet free bet
- Claim the offer by clicking the ‘Claim’ buttons on this review
- Create a new TLCBet account and make a minimum £10 deposit, opting it to promotions when asked (excludes e-wallet deposits)
- Stake 6 qualifying bets of at least £10 and contact customer support after they’ve all settled to claim your bonus token
TLCBet free bet terms and conditions
- Available to new customers only
- You must stake six qualifying bets to get the bonus
- Horse racing bets do not qualify for this particular promotion
- A minimum stake of £10 is required
- The maximum bonus you can receive is £30
- No e-wallet deposits such as Skrill or Neteller are eligible when claiming this offer
- Qualifying bets must be at least Evens odds of 2/5 or combination bets
- You must be 18 or over
- Full terms and conditions apply
- Bet responsible and begambleaware.org
Other TLCBet promotions and features
On top of this massive sign up offer, you’ll also find the following bonuses and promotions from TLCBet:
- Bore draw bonus: Get a draw insurance bonus token worth 10% of your stake if the game you bet on ends in a boring draw.
- Acca protection: Just like most acca insurance bets where you can get a bonus if one team lets you down, this promotion pays out on 5+ accas.
- Cash out: Take out all or part of your potential winnings before the game actually ends.
TLCBet promo codes 2019
None of the promotions listed require the use of a deposit or promo code. You simply need to opt-in or sign up as a new customer to claim the rewards on offer.
TLCBet have been the official Asia betting partner and official global casino sponsor of the Premier League club Southampton from 2017, and will continue to be until the end of the 2018/19 season.
This asian bookie offers fixed odds betting across a huge range of global sports, including over 130 markets on the big football televised fixtures.
Design and user experience
The website of TLCBet follows the conventional layout that seems to be the most common across the biggest bookies.
The primary horizontal menu across the top of the screen allows the user to select between Live betting, Today’s events, and past results, as well as live date and time information and a odds display format dropdown.
The left column is dedicated to a graphical sport selection menu headed with the most popular sports. The central panel displays breadcrumb navigation, and events odds collapsed by leagues and competitions into accordions. The top of the right pane is dedicated to your bet slip where you can see your current selections, your open bets where you can choose to cash our your winnings, as well as your settled bets.
The look and feel of the site is crisp, modern and minimal to appeal to most of this bookies target market. You will feel right at home in this bookie if you’re a customer coming from any of the top familiar bookmakers.
TLCBet mobile betting
There are no Android or iPhone apps to download for this bookmaker, but the website is mobile-optimised and responsive to work effectively on any screen size.
The main menu collapses into a panel that discreetly slides out from the left edge of the screen. Target areas are enlarged to ensure selecting links and odds are quick and easy on touch only mobile devices.
When you select odds, a persistent link to the pop-out bet slip appears centrally at the bottom of the screen, indicating how many selections you’ve made.
All in all the mobile experience is on par with its competitors, and your desktop experience is by no means diminished when you take your betting out on the go.
Licensing, regulation and responsible gambling
The operators of this sportsbook, TGP Europe Ltd, are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission to ensure UK gambling laws and player protection are enforced.
TLCBet operate a number of self-exclusion facilities to help players manage their gambling. Deposit limits, parental controls, timeouts all help support responsible gambling and aim to prevent uncontrollable addiction.
The customer support centre staff at TLCBet, who are all trained in social responsibility and responsible gambling awareness, are on hand 24/7 to answer your queries online via the web chat service.
You can also get hold of the team by web form, email, or post. There is no general contact telephone number. However, if you have a complaint to make you can call them up on a dedicate complaints UK hotline.
Accepted deposit methods
- Credit card
- Debit card
- User experience - 97%97%
- Design - 98%98%
- Mobile - 97%97%
- Customer service - 92%92%
- Low odds on broad range of sportsbook markets
- Enticing promotions and sign up offers
- Full and partial cash out feature
- Lacking deposit and withdrawal methods punters expect