Claim the EnergyBet free bet no deposit bonus to bag £5 to bet on your accumulator without depositing a penny! As far as free bets go, this is as free as it gets! EnergyBet will give you this free bonus bet when you simply register as a new customer and send an email once you’re signed up.
EnergyBet are an award-winning sportsbook with a UK Gambling Commission license. Their registration is super simple and they approve all accounts immediately, so you really are just seconds away from this rare no deposit free bet offer from a sports bookmaker.
EnergyBet free bet no deposit sign up offer
Claiming this free bet really couldn’t be any easier. It’s as simple as clicking the button below, creating a new account, then sending an email. You won’t need to deposit a penny, or even use a promo code!
How to claim your EnergyBet free bet
- Claim this exclusive offer using the button above
- Sign up with a new EnergyBet account
- Send an email from the address you registered with to ‘email@example.com’ with the subject line ‘5SPORTS’
- The free bet bonus will be credited within 24 hours after your email is received
EnergyBet free bet terms and conditions
- For UK customers only
- Only valid for new EnergyBet sportsbook customers who register using the buttons on this page
- The bonus amount is £5
- The free bet no deposit bonus amount must be wagered seven times within 30 days
- Bonus can only be used on accumulator bets of minimum total odds of 3/4 and individual selections odds must be at least 1/4
- The most winnings you can withdraw from the bonus after meeting the wagering requirements is £50
- Please read full terms and conditions before claiming
- 18+ only, begambleaware.org
Other EnergyBet promotions and features
On top of this massive sign up offer, you’ll also find the following bonuses and promotions from EnergyBet:
- Welcome Bonus: A sign up offer that gives all new customers a 25% bonus bet for an acca when they deposit up to £50. You will also get 100% odds boost on this free acca bet. Just select ‘WELCOME BONUS’ when you deposit.
- Weekend Accumulator offer: This is a typical acca insurance offer for 4+ selection accas which will pay out up to £10 of your stake if one selection loses when you place at least a fourfold qualifying acca.
- Weekend £10 goalless draw offer: You’ll a number of these ‘bore draw’ type offers on the market. This one will pay back up to £10 of your stake if the match you bet on ends goalless.
EnergyBet promo codes 2019
None of the promotions listed require the use of a promo code. You simply need to opt-in or sign up as a new customer to claim the rewards on offer.
Beginning with EnergyCasino back in 2013, this bookmaker is now the winner of multiple awards, including the 2016 SBC Rising Star in Sports Betting award, the 2017 Malta iGaming Excellence in Customer Service award, and was also a nominee for the 2017 Global Gaming Awards Best Digital Operator.
They launched their sportsbook just a few years ago, and are now proud to offer competitive odds across a wide range of sport.
Design and user experience
The design of their website is really rather unique. The first option provided to the user is a list of sports and a filter choice to display only events that are happening within either the next hour, 3 hours, or 24 hours.
After selecting a sport, you’re then asked to select the country, then the league or competition you wish to view. Finally, you’re presented with all the odds of each match taking place in your chosen selections. All odds and coupons are displayed inline, expanded in an accordion below.
This display makes bet selection across competitions really quick and simple. They also support all events with in-depth statistics and data to support your selection choice;
EnergyBet mobile betting
Rather than a mobile app to download to your Android or iPhone device, the website operates through your mobile’s browser, adapting to any screen size.
This is one of the best executions of a mobile optimised website we’ve seen from a bookmaker. The super simple interface and flow really helps it perform well on a mobile.
The live in-play betting with stats, form data and live action graphics really comes alive on mobile making the experience of betting on the go all the more enjoyable.
Licensing, regulation and responsible gambling
The operators of EnergyBet, Probe Investments Limited, are registered in Malta under EU Laws and hold a remote operating license under the UK Gambling Commission. They are also licensed to provide sportsbook and gambling services outside the UK under license issued by Malta Gaming Authority.
EnergyBet provides a number of self-control facilities to help ensure gambling on their website is kept under control and is taken responsibly. These include deposit limits, wager and loss limits, session time limits, and self exclusion breaks.
The bookie operates within the GamStop framework, allowing players to self exclude themselves from all online gambling operators in the UK.
The customer services team at EnergyBet are on hand to answer your queries from Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am and midnight, and 1pm to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday.
They have dedicated free UK phone numbers or an international number to call. Alternatively, there’s a live chat service, email and postal addresses. You can also use the form on the contact page of the website to send in your query.
Accepted deposit methods
- Credit card
- Debit card
- User experience - 96%96%
- Design - 98%98%
- Mobile - 100%100%
- Customer service - 94%94%
- Low odds on broad range of sportsbook markets
- Enticing promotions and sign up offers
- Full and partial cash out feature
- Lacking deposit and withdrawal methods punters expect