The 12Bet free bet offers all new customers a matched bonus up to the value of £35 when you sign up for a 12Bet account and place six bets of at least £10. This is a big bumper new customer bonus!
Founded in 2007, 12Bet have become one of the biggest online bookmakers in Asia. They have recently hit the European market, operating from the Isle of Man as TGP Europe Ltd who are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
In the 2017-2018 football season, 12Bet were the sleeve sponsors of then Premier League club West Bromwich Albion. They’ve also had high-profile sponsorship deals with Newcastle, Sevilla and Hull City.
12Bet bonus welcome offer
All new customers who deposit into their account and make 6 qualifying bets of at least £10 will get the lowest stake matched with a Bonus Token. A maximum of £35 is waiting to be claimed – so what are you waiting for?
How to claim your 12Bet new customer bonus
- Go to the promotion by hitting our ‘Get the 12Bet bonus‘ button on this page
- Hit the promotional banner to start creating a new account
- Deposit money into your new account credit or debit card
- Make 6 bets of £10-£35 stake on a win, single or combo bet on different events/selections of minimum odds 1/1 (or 2.0)
- Wait for all your bets to settle, then contact the 24/7 customer service team to claim your Bonus Token
12Bet bonus terms and conditions
- Only credit or debit card deposits are eligible: Skrill, Neteller or other e-wallet deposits will not qualify you for the bonus
- You must be a new real-money 12Bet customer to apply
- Place 6 qualifying bets of at least £10 on 1/1 (Evens/2.0) minimum odds selections on different sports events
- 2/5 minimum odds for combo bets
- Horse racing bets to not count as a ‘qualifying bet’
- The maximum bonus amount is £35. Any stake over that will be treated as a £35 stake
- Only available over 18s
- Full terms and conditions apply
12Bet are the official sponsors of the snooker UK Championships 2018, and English Badminton Championships.
12Bet are renowned for their emphasis on football betting markets with huge prices and huge stakes.
After climbing to the top of the far east asian markets, 12Bet came to Europe in 2007 and set up in the Isle of Man.
A 128-bit encryption with ‘Thawte’ provides customers with reassurance that their data is kept safe, private and secure with PCI compliance.
Players are restricted to only one account and are subjected to random security checks to ensure fair gambling. Any accounts found to be engaging in fraudulent practices will be closed immediately.
Built on the popular Microgaming platform, 12bet.uk provides everything players expect from a modern-day sports betting bookmaker.
The bet slip is nicely designed to allow punters to quickly select a stake amount, and the conventional 3-column event, selection, bet slip layout makes selections a breeze.
Graphics are used subtly to provide fast navigation, and the subtle red and black colour palette keeps the experience on brand, whilst ensuring the contrasting green highlights user interactions boldly.
The in-play game graphics are simplistic, but still provide stats to inform betting selections.
You can either download the mobile app for iPhone or Android, or use the fully functional mobile version of the website at sb.12bet.uk.
The mobile app is fast and well-designed, making it easy to bet on the go.
All forms of contact are covered on the website from a 24/7 live chat service, email, post and web form. Customers can get assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 12Bet staff are knowledgable, polite, and do their best to assist you as quickly as possible.
12Bet features and promotions
Promotions and features are wide-ranging and include:
- Cash out: Get full or part of your stake back before a bet is settled. Go to your current bets and use the slider to choose exactly how much you want to cash out on.
- Acca protection: Typical accumulator insurance allowing players to get their money back as a Bonus Token if one of their acca selections loses. 5+ football accumulators with a minimum £5 stake only.
- Live betting: Bet in-play on live events across of a number of sports events.
- Event calendar: View the day’s events across all sports.
12Bet deposit payment methods
- Debit card
- Credit card
- User experience - 95%95%
- Design - 90%90%
- Mobile - 85%85%
- Customer service - 90%90%
- Low odds on wide sports markets
- Secure and fast service
- 24/7 customer support
- Mobile optimised website